Parents and families,
To keep our students in school, we must ALL follow the Mask Wearing Guidelines.
Mask Wearing Guidelines:
• Wash your hands before putting on your mask.
• Put it over your nose and mouth and secure it under your chin.
• Try to fit it snugly against the sides of your face.
• Make sure you can breathe easily.
• Don’t put the mask around your neck or up on your forehead.
Consequences for not following mask guidelines:
- 1st & 2nd offense: Verbal Warning- School staff remind the student to wear the mask correctly
- 3rd offense: Student meets with the principal and calls parents
- 4th offense: Student checks in with office staff every morning to ensure correct mask use and to discuss the importance of wearing a mask
- 5th offense: Student and parent meet with the principal to discuss mask wearing guidelines
- 6th offense: Principal's discretion for the consequence